Witch's Marsh well i didn’t tell anyone, but a bird flew by
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Eeek I just realized Donovan is hurt and it would take him at least 3 and a half days to get out there because of his injuries and that doesn’t compute with my timeline like at all. (@_@)
Would we be able to forward date it?? Or...? I’m sorry I didn’t catch this before you posted it. :’<

Donovan heads East in search of many things. Any other packs that could be lurking about, recruits, and just about anything that could entertain him in any type of fashion. Though as he begins trudging through the muck that this swamp is famous for, he vaguely wonders to himself Why didn’t I just go the fuck around?

Still, it’s too late and he continues on. I sure of where he’s really going, he maps it out as he maps his path through the wilds. Taking mental note of his surroundings and saving them for later for when he’ll need them. When will he need them? He’s got no damn clue.

Though something catches his eye as he walks through the mud and soggy grass. For a hopeful moment he hopes it’s a deer or something stuck in the mud. Maybe he’ll get a free meal today. Though as he approaches he understands that he’s sorely mistaken. It a whole ass other wolf. And for a moment he chastises himself for coming out here moderately injured. So to get a better view he drags himself up and out of the wetness and onto a smaller raised portion of land.

Shamelessly he drags his eyes along the other, taking in their appearance and finally calls out to them. “Hey there.” He says loud enough for them to here. “Who might you be?”
Messages In This Thread