Neverwinter Forest Neverland is home to lost boys like me
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I don't mind at least. It'd be good for him to hang out with some other people too, I think. Since he didn't seem to get along all that well with some of his siblings last time they met, yikes.

What she then said sent his mind reeling. Wait, what? After all that had happened, she somehow still liked Donovan? Lolwut. How? Dude was happy to be a scumbag and thought it was the greatest life out there. Mal wasn't entirely sure what to think about it. Disappointment? Worry? Desire to chuck Donovan off a cliff so he would leave every Neverwinter wolf alone? Something like that. His expression was thus muddled, but certainly not a positive emotion. Was asking that the people he cared about to be safe too much to ask? I don't want you to be hurt. We know he's done some bad stuff. He admits to it. He doesn't seem to see the problem with it. But what else has he done that he's just conveniently left out? Or, hell, actually ashamed of? Did such a thing exist? Mal had doubts Donovan regretted nothing but being unable to turn everyone into his pawns so they'd all agree he was a god. Was he leading along any more people? Maybe Donovan got his kicks by making someone become attached and then abusing them or something -- there were probably some pretty nasty combinations out there if Mal thought hard enough.

A pause, Does he even want to change? She knew how little luck he'd had trying to get Cupid to even change his opinion -- and that wasn't asking him to change his personality or anything even. Did Mal have to go find Donovan in person and tell him to piss off in person or something? It was probably pretty impolite for Mal to say he was probably a waste of time (and space, and air) so he opted for a lighter version, You deserve someone you don't have to change. Look, Mal figured he was the absolute bare minimum of acceptable if everyone else's reactions were honest, and Donovan didn't hold a candle to him on the "actually a good person" scale.
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 03, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 04, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 04, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 05, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 10, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 15, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 07:14 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 18, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 21, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 21, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - September 17, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - September 18, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - October 15, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - October 30, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - October 30, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - November 10, 2020, 11:02 PM