Phantom Hollow Let the Rain fall down and wake my dreams
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan’s shoulder is healing nicely. He’s attempting to continue the promise to himself to carry in exploring the forever interesting lands of the Teekon Wilds. The place seems never ending and he’s positive there’s still places he hasn’t seen with his own two eyes yet. This area being one of them.

It’s so eerie. Devoid of life, yet so full of it at the same time. Perhaps the spiritual type of life — or death. He has only respect for the dead if it is one of his own, even then, he doesn’t give too much of a fuck about it. Though this place does make his fur stand on end. The hair along his spine vibrating with unease as he saunters through. Gazing all around at the haunting environment.

Then he spots a wolf. A ghostly one at that. Their coat is a silver white, yet he can see a darker undercoat. It’s beautiful. It gives them more of a blue tone. He can’t help but stare, only finally forcing himself to speak.

“Hey.” Is his greeting. A casual sound with a casual tilt up of his chin. “Who’re you?” He asks quietly once he realizes the echo of his voice sounds borderline ethereal in these odd lands.
Messages In This Thread
Let the Rain fall down and wake my dreams - by Macaria - August 07, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Let the Rain fall down and wake my dreams - by Kynareth Deagon - August 11, 2020, 03:21 AM