Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan is silent as his eyes pass by each and every one of them. Watches the interaction between the other pack and is. Gifts are given and words are exchanged in what hopes to bloom a sturdy alliance and with it comes the strength of friendship and loyalty. Donovan is willing to fight for Ursus, he wants the same from the others. A bond is required between them all to die for one another.

So finally Merrick speaks once more. Donovan eyes colored the brightest gold flick to the male, smile coming to his own maw at his words. Yet the snake like beast that hovers beside the dark pelaged male does not go unseen. His starlike orbs move to her, analyzing her body language — she’s on edge. Perhaps she cannot be won over an easily as Merrick and even then, he knows the other male isn’t particularly easy to win over. He knows that if the Saints were to betray Merrick, he’d come at them with vicious teeth and have them marked for death. This raven that huddles next to him already seems like she’s looking for blood, a shark in the water waiting for her cue to strike. 

Donovan doesn’t allow her to captivate his attention for too long. He looks to the members of Ursus with a smile on his maw. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all. I’ve been eagerly awaiting this meeting. I hope to make a fair ally to you all.” Then he turns his body so that he can eye down his own team. “We will treat them as one of our own. Defend them, fight for them, and hopefully get the same in return.” His words are prideful, proud of his pack and the alliance. They’re going to truly be unstoppable. Though he does have a slight warning twinkling in his eyes. A silent warning to not try any snake shit with Ursus, to not risk loosing such a powerful ally. So as a footnote, he dips his head with a smirk. “Understood?” He hums back, sweeping eyes over each of them.

Not really looking for any real affirmation back from them, he turns to Merrick. “We give our services and support to you. In hopes to be able to have an ally to stand beside us.” Donovan searches Merrick’s gaze with his own, smile twill twitching at the corners of his lips, but otherwise nonexistent. A gleam of sultry mischief could be caught if one looks hard enough.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Kynareth Deagon - August 16, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM