Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan heeds Nyra’s message after Merrick’s speech. Even as Merrick steps before the pitch black shewolf known as Astara, he too has her eyes on her like a hawk. Watching even as Nyra turns her back and slinks down in submission to the alpha female. Astara bares her teeth and Donovan’s eyes catch the pearly whites. A grin of his own spreads across his maw. The silent, feisty type. Protective of Merrick it seems. Only if she knew what the brindled male did to her bear then perhaps she’d be attacking Donovan instead. If opportunity allows it, he’d meet her eyes with a gleeful glint in his own — curious and perhaps only slightly challenging. 

The glance she shares with Merrick is obvious and filled with disappointment. Perhaps even hurt, who knows, he doesn’t care enough to truly look into it. He looks to Merrick instead, hoping to meet his gaze knowingly to silently tell him that Nyra delivered the message loud and clear. He’s eager to have another talk with the coy. Whether it be a hunt, an actual talk, or a recap of their first meeting — the mesmerizing heat of their bodily friction. Either way, it doesn’t matter to him. 

Looks like this meeting is about to wrap up. He might end up sending. Derg home with the pack while he has a little play date with their allies alpha. Guess he’ll have to see which direction the meeting goes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Kynareth Deagon - August 26, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM