Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The saint lowers herself to the floor, Donovan watching the entire scene play out before him. Eyes watching Astara like a hawk. Though not for Nyra’s safety, for he knows if the onyx woman wants to kill her she probably could. 

As for authority, Donovan approves of Nyra’s decision. Much less complicated outcome. The alphas of both packs must be respected, easy as that. None of them would see the brindled male roll on his back for the other alphas or their pack. Though Nyra’s position is different than his. He too is an alpha, she is not. So therefore she must submit or face the consequences. Just as Auriel almost did with Nemisis. He stood back and watched that happen too. The dynamic is unmistakable — an alpha is to be obeyed. To disobey is an automatic challenge of rank. 

So he stands tall before them, face neutral. Watching closely for the interaction to go sour. Hell he almost expects it to. Even though to Donovan, he saw no true disrespect on Nyra’s part. This blackbird is jealous of her little coy lover. 

That puts a smile on his face. Only if she knew that it should Donovan himself that she should be targeting. Especially for the unseemly acts between himself and the dark pelaged bear wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Kynareth Deagon - September 09, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM