Redsand Canyon I will not leave France without her.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
They begin walking, the hazel wood male coming to step next to him while Nyra stayed behind them. He almost wants to urge her beside Donovan on the opposite side, but takes to listening to this strangers questioning voice.

He gets a thanks and an inquiry of Donovan’s own name. For a moment, the brindled male forgot that he didn’t even introduce himself. “Donovan. Grandmaster of the Saints of the Dying Light.” Though the unease he feels radiating off of Nyra isn’t unnoticed. He’s suspicious of him as well. He’d be keeping a close eye on him. “You will be watched closely until your allegiance is proven. Unless you plan on healing and leaving that is. To which I cannot deny you, yet I expect to see you fight for us when you do heal if you do end up staying. The pack will test your skills.” He hums easily even though his words are stern.
Messages In This Thread
I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 10, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 10, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 11, 2020, 12:25 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 11, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 11, 2020, 04:07 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Kynareth Deagon - August 12, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 12, 2020, 01:30 AM