Sun Mote Copse Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox watched as Alyx's mood changed when he mentioned Bronco. He hadn't realized that she was so sad about his leaving, but it wasn't a shock or a surprise. Bronco was a good kid (he'd probably hate being called a kid), and he'd been a great mentor for his younger siblings. -He went to make sure that Meerkat had a friend at Moonspear,- he explained, shortly before Alyx asked when they were coming home. -As for when they're coming home... well, I'm not sure. I know they'll be back to visit every once in awhile, but they get to decide when they want to come back for good.-

It was really more of an "if" on that last part, but Phox still held out hope that both of them would want to come back eventually. He thought fondly of Fennec and Figment, too. One day, he told himself, they would come back home. Even if not for good, he missed them terribly. He was glad that he had the trio and Meerkat to focus on, but he still thought of his older children quite often. And what of the trio as they got older? Would they want to embark on their own personal journeys? Phox was certain that they all would at some point, based on his past experiences.

He thought of asking Alyx if she ever wanted to leave, but he didn't want to hear the answer right now. Better to live in ignorance for a little while longer.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world - by Phox - September 12, 2020, 09:36 AM