Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Bless your heart, Alyx.

Phox had never had aspirations to lead, at least not until he wanted to get away from milk toast's rule. Maybe if he'd had somebody to guide him, he would have done a better job at it. Then again, Alyx and her littermates hadn't even been around for that. Figment and Fennec had been so small then. Towhee had dipped her toes in leading time and time again, but Phox felt pretty good about where he was now. He'd always been better in a supporting role. Leading wasn't in his DNA like it was for Towhee or even Niamh.

It's usually not very exciting, if I'm being perfectly honest. You get to decide who is allowed to stay, but deciding who leaves is a bit of a fool's errand. Even Towma didn't listen when I told her not to leave back when we lived in the grove, before you were born. Not to mention his own kid, Fennec, had run off without saying anything. And then there was Elfie who was still missing. Phox hoped that wherever Elfie was, he'd found somewhere better.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world - by Phox - October 13, 2020, 07:48 PM