The Sunspire he held my hands above my head and i commenced to pray
Pledged
Dragonspine
fine as any blade
436 Posts
Ooc —
In Praimfaya a door clicked shut: Riley witnessed the spectacle in silence, confused.

He did not profess to understand, and Praimfaya did not oblige him by much more in the way of explanation. He was owed nothing anyway, but her further divulgence (kept vague, understandably) only served to prompt more budding questions at the tip of his tongue.

He did not press, for Praimfaya was already directly the topic gently away by the time he managed to string his thoughts into a coherent sentence. Such was the way of the world -- it moved at a much faster pace than he was comfortable with. He crossed his forelimbs resignedly, accepting of Praimfaya's heavy sigh and suggestion she ought to leave.

For a time it seemed he would say nothing -- but then, Riley managed a belated word: "Praimfaya?" He looked at the warrior (and for a moment was overwhelmed by the sheer magnificence of her strong features, and battle-worn aura) -- he had no business telling her what to do, and his tone softened in response. "Please don't tell them I was here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: he held my hands above my head and i commenced to pray - by Riley - September 09, 2020, 10:28 AM