Whitefish River It's Quiet Uptown
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A short silence stretched out as the healer's eyes widened, clearly surprised by her offer. In all honesty, this had been coming for a long time now, it should be more surprising that it took until now to ask. Speedy claimed that she would do anything for her, and there was no doubt in her mind that it was anything but the truth, though...she still seemed hesitant.

The stilling quiet filled the air once more as she tried to asscess the other's thoughts, but her friend was surprisingly as blank as she herself could be. By the time she gave her final thoughts a small smile pressed at her lips as a chuckle slipped out, You can leave the fighting to me. You would continue your role as Kaistleoki's healer, but it will be your task to ensure good relations within the pack as well. In other words, not much will change, as I said, all you're really missing is the title.

Ira wasn't too surprised Speedy believed she needed skills as a defender, the only other role in the council to be filled was Constable, but there were still other important slots to be filled that strayed from the battlefield and borders. The Constable is responsible for offensive and defensive capabilities. They might act as second in command, but the Chamberlain is supposed to be the closest advisor to the Count. If...Hieronymous returns that would only leave one spot left on the council. The Chancellor, responsible for handling Kaistleoki's relations with other packs.

Once more Ira paused, waiting to gauge her friend's reaction once more to see if she might have come to a final conclusion on her offer. If you would like time to think about it I will not be offended. You are not required to step into leadership.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - August 19, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - August 22, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - August 22, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - August 22, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - August 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - September 04, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - September 05, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - September 18, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - September 19, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 06:49 PM