Whitefish River Desolation comes upon the sky,,
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Limit Two 

Orlaith started to calm down, be more tame. It simply took a while, as her fustration of not knowing who she was would never go away, unless she could find some connections. There was an understanding of thankfullness to Kaistleoki, as they treated her burn injuries, and let her stay as well, and take part of their meals. She couldn't hunt if she wanted to, and proved useless.

It gave her a strange sense of duty to them-

but she also needed to know who the fire wolf once was. She sought out Ira, to give her a notice. By no means was she leaving, but Orlaith wanted to find out if anyone knew her, and she would return to them. Especially, since there was a debt unpaid.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The mother had slipped away from her children to stretch her legs without the bombardment of questions or tugging of small teeth. She had been rather denbound since the accident, but now that she was more mobile she enjoyed having a break here and there to let her thoughts stay to herself. Being a single mother was hard, but it only made matters more complicated when you are injured as well as the sole leader of the pack.

short bluh
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Hey," the wolf approached the count with a casual greeting, a slight wag to her tail. Orlaith respected her, especially since she took time to help rearrange her thoughts just a bit, and help process to this thoughtline she had, "I have a request," but, her bluntness wouldn't change. She went straight to the point.

"I want to find some clues who I am, and wanting to go scouting a bit. I'll be back- as i'm indebted to you and Kaistleoki."
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Her time alone would be broken shortly as Orlaith trotted up to greet her. Orlaith, she offered a dip of her head in greeting as she paused in her tracks. She was quick to the point, a trait Ira appreciated. So it appeared that the firey woman would take up her advice on pursuing herself, it came as no surprise, in many ways she found parts of herself within the other. She would have done the same. Very well, I take no issue with that. What direction do you plan to travel in? I might know a few places along the way.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
The phoenix was pleased the count didn't stop her so, and weared a bright smile, probably the first time in a while she has done so. It felt so natural, and nice to grin, "I feel a calling to the mountains. Like a yearning so- I think i'll explore there." Her green jades gazed toward the Spire. Eyes with excitment, a fire in her belly.

"I feel like there will be clues there."
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count followed the woman's gaze, a small smirk upon her own lips as Orlaith seemed to finally light up since her arrival. Our friends lay in the mountains. Reneian Empire, they might know of something, though I must warn you a dangerous group recently moved in too. Ira recalled the information she had learned from the Moonspear wolves. They still had no idea where the Saints had gone, but rumor had it they moved to the mountains.

I know not where precisely, but a group known as the Saints was pushed away from our home, yet it seems they only wandered closer. Avoid them at all costs, though if you find of their whereabouts do share. Perhaps since she was already traveling to the mountains, Orlaith could scout it out for her. It would save Kaistleoki a trip, though she wouldn't ask to put the woman in danger, especially after a traumatic incident.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
She nodded so, taking note. Perhaps someone knew her in the moutains, especially the calling toward so was strong in feeling. Maybe she reigned from it a previous time, and simply did meet any Kaistleoki members. It definitely didn't come to mind, especially with such a unique name, "by the way," since on the thought, "whats with the name Kaistleoki? Sounds cool, but what does it mean?"

Then the next name stirred a storm within her core. The Saints.. She felt dread and disgust coming forth, that seemed visible upon her appearence as she felt her body tense. Though she too was surprised on such a reaction- perhaps the flaming wolf had a previous encounter with them. Especially since the feeling surging forth was so strong.

"They sound familiar," she would take a note, and nodded eagerly so.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira found herself at a mental pause at the question. Surely she had discussed it with Evergreen when he picked the name, at one point she too had found the name strange. Though...rather she ever found out the reason or not, she would draw a blank now. The Count would have the lighting to thank for that, several holes filled her memory, some small some...very important. I— believe it was made up. There was a Count before me, I was his second hand at the time. Many of the original founding ideas come from him though I have tweaked it since.

By technicality, she had actually answered correctly, though there was meaning to the name. The loved ones of the first Count. He had mashed their names together to create a new home. There was no time to draw out her thoughts though, a brow-raising as Orlaith claimed the Saints sounded familiar. Perhaps she had encountered them before their accident, Can you recall why?
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Sounds like a funny guy." Orlaith was getting a bit of a glimpse of Kaistleoki's past, which included finding out Ira was not the original Count. He seemed like a weird one, if making the name on something made up. Little did she know as well, her previous pack was also a 'made-up name.' Majority of Packs seemed to be on that.

"The name gives me a disgusting feeling," the memory-loss wolf expressed as her face conforted, "a feeling of rage. A grudge- I have a feeling I interacted with them at some point. That I know them." A fire lit within her ashen interior, she could feel something raging inside. Since even the Count warned her against them, surely the interaction was not something very good. 

Something that Orlaith should keep an eye out. Not only dangerous to Kaistleoki, but something her past was not comfortable with. A wariness, but alert.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Yeah...he was. Ira only dwelled for a moment before giving a soft huff and gestured for the other to follow her. Assuming she would come with no complaints, Ira would turn towards the borders. There's a good chance you have run into them. They've messed with all the nearby packs, we were lucky to not really experience it directly, but they originally settled too close for my liking.

The Count weaved her way to the northern side of the territory following the river. You plan to travel, so it would be best if you knew what you might encounter. A dark woman by the name of Nemisis came to our door along the river. She sought an alliance with us. She is the leader's second and has actively pissed off our neighbors. Ira's thoughts drifted briefly to the sea wolf who had come to graciously inform them of her deeds, Hua. It's been a while since she saw her and the Count still owed her a visit. Perhaps when the rain ends...
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
She followed the Count while listening, and hummed slightly, "Sounds like a shitty group," memories lost, but her language was never, "so she pissed others off and tried to make allies with them? How hilarious and stupid." Even she understood it wasn't wise to make a mess with other packs. You wouldn't know who their ally is, and wouldn't want to unless it's absolute.

Though how it sounded, it seemed that she pissed off more then just a few, and then tried to ally to cover that up, "assuming the alliance failed," Orlaith chuckled as it was clear Kaistleoki was wary over them. She would keep an eye out for the so called 'Saints,' especially since she felt there was a time upon meeting them.. It would be interesting to see if any knew her.

"They're strong?" Though, were they a group of warriors, or simply show-offs?
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count gave a huffed chuckle at the other's response. She wasn't wrong, their tactics at gaining allies certainly weren't good relations 101, but perhaps they were just that dumb. Dumb or just didn't care, one was more dangerous than the other and that's what cast a shadow over the roan woman's head. No, to my knowledge they have no allies.

Continuing along, Ira led Orlaith to their northern most borders. The Saints no longer remained in the woods that laid in the vast distance, but old locations were still worth noting in case any decided to linger or return for something. The only one who appeared a threat to me was their leader, Donovan. Purely for his size and muscle, though actual tactics have yet to be seen. He's a bit bigger than both of us, but with the right kind of skill, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Ira motioned with a tilt of her head past the borders to the great beyond hoping the other would follow her gaze. For a while they resided in a forest north of here, but the neighboring packs along with Kaistleoki forced them to leave.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Only fools would ally with a pack that has so many enemies." Even if one was desperate, it was better to have no ally then one with a supple amount of enemies. Instead of gaining an alliance, they also added a few groups against them so. It wouldn't matter how much they tried- it seemed like a fruitless trade.

"Psh, I bet i'm bigger." Orlaith said and pawed off what Ira said. She would make bets, as the flaming wolf was no tiny-warrior, she was mighty and big! Tall and muscular, and proud to the boot, and she won't believe that he is bigger then her until she sees it for herself. Ira was also very tall, but less muscular then herself.

"I'll watch for them." Despite the flaunting, she would be wary of their sighting.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count chuckled as Orlaith's rather straightforwards assessment, though she did not disagree. Yes, unless the idea of enemies incite you. I would still be careful, we do not know the full extent of what he is capable of. It's true, they were both large women, any height difference Donovan had would likely not matter in a fight. Ira was strong, but she was lean. Orlaith seemed to be broad in the same sense that her sister was.

Ira would trail the other just a bit further until they reached the edges of the mountains. I won't stop you from leaving. You know all that I know now. Somewhere within these mountains, our enemies lay. If you find them, please inform me of their new location so we can avoid them and inform our allies. Unless there's anything else you wish to ask, I will depart here to tend to other matters. And just like that she'd offer a dip of her head and providing nothing else was asked of her, Ira would do just as she said.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Little did Orlaith know, long ago, she did in fact attack one despite him doing absolutely nothing. It was the sheer fact he read 'ENEMY,' that she simply threw herself, and nearly lost. Perhaps it was good she doesn't remember, "Yes captain," said the wolf. Her new life was begnning of rage, and slowly descended into a neutral flame- probably lesser then the previous life she held at Seelie Court. 

Though if all honesty if Ira didn't say something, she probably would've repeated it and immedietly attacked the first saint she ever saw.

"I'll be back," so she promised, as the Count started to leave.