Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
They stand up in the mountainous rock, lion kind style, and gaze out into the blood red canyon of sand. The bright orange color of the sand beating bright as the suns rays bounce off of it. The bodies of water close enough to be within ones eyesight from this distance shimmer, the teal hue of the clear water contrasts beautifully with the crimson sand that surrounds it. 

He turns to flit his golden gaze over her face. She’s smiling, pearly whites gleaming. He chuckles at the mention of his name as she seems amazed by the sight he’s given her. Oh man does she have another thing comin’. She doesn’t even know how Donovan or the Saints operate. She’ll find out soon enough. He’ll be nice and tell her he supposes.

“It is isn’t it? This could be your new home. No pressure of course.” He chuckles at his own little joke as he lowers his haunches into a sit. “I think I should tell you more about myself and the Saints. So you know what you’re getting yourself into.” Comes his mysterious yet casual reply.
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 02, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM