Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He allows her the time to think. He’d give her as long as she needs. He’s beginning to become incentive to the members of his pack leaving. With Colin and Auriel gone to god knows where, he might as well get used to it. Something he’s not used to with his previous pack. They were all rude or die for each other. Not here it seems.

Though he is pleasantly surprised at her answer. We’ll see. Comes a darker thought that butts past all the good ones. His face betrays nothing though. A smile on his maw and his brows twitch upwards in mild surprise. “That’s great, dear. We’re happy to have you.” Comes a soft reply. 

The he toes over to the edge of the rock from the way they climbed up. A playful, mischievous smirk on his maw now. “Alright, Leigh.” He drawls smoothly. “Let’s see how good you can fight then. Follow me.” 

With that he jumps down from the ledge and pounces down the rest of the way. Muscles shifting beautifully beneath his pelt. He’s a massive man, a powerful monster. He’s dangerous. Yet here with her, he would be gentle. Only if she wishes of course.

He’s bounding off into the flowers once more and spins around quickly. Curled tail waving on his hips and he drops his lower body into a play bow. Dangerous fangs gleam white in the setting sun and he has a challenging look in his eye. 

“Come on girly, let me see what you can do.”
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 03, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM