Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His previously pumping blood is just beginning to slow once more as she brushes off his attack easily and looks to him so innocently. Her ears flattened against her crown. Soft, calming eyes and the way she tiptoes closer to the striped male has him raising a brow at her. Though as she comes closer, a sly smile reaches his lips as she asks so politely if this is truly necessary. Her pretty little face is tempting and he can’t help but inch forward. 

He’s completely snared in her trap and he could care less.

Then she’s circling around him. Canary orbs following her intently, smirk still plastered on his maw. He’s about to say something when she finally pounces. The surprise is enough to have him rolling over into the thick meadow of flowers. Only to open his eyes with her right up in his face, teeth on his neck, and those fiery amber gaze looking back to him. 

He laughs about it, the sound low and quiet. Rumbling through his chest like tiny vibrations he shakes his head to her.
“That was sneaky, but well played, darling.” 

He’s curling up his hind legs and practically launching her off of him. Choosing to stand and take the full brunt of her next hit with an excited smirk. “Come at me, baby” He challenges shamelessly, a wink following the reply.
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 08, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM