Neverwinter Forest and they weren’t too keen on compromising with a nice lemon pie
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal nodded. Yep. Cam had asked directly for him. Hard to be more clear than that. But what he continued on to ask about wasn't a pair he could answer too positively about. They never had shown hide nor hair around them since Cupid had shown up. How long had that been? Almost six months? As long as Caerus had been around.

I don't know where they are. Last I saw them, the three of us had responded to a call at the borders of someone wanting to join, and before it was over, Zephyr just stormed off, Kratos after him. Neither of us left over knew why -- but they didn't come back, and when I looked later there was no sign of them. It still confused him to this day. A slight frown. No sign of foul play either... They just kept walking or something. And by then Mal couldn't go searching for those willingly missing -- he had a newborn son to protect. It didn't make sense then, and it still didn't make sense now. An ear tilted. It was the best he could really offer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and they weren’t too keen on compromising with a nice lemon pie - by Mal - September 26, 2020, 06:40 PM