Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Tags: @Valour + @Dove 
Date: Night of 9/11/2020 
Start Setting: Territory #6 - Warrior's Heart, 65° F 

Everything still hurt. Her body still ached. Of course it did. It had only been a day.
Nyra was fucking miserable and it was her own fault.
But even so, she didn't want to die. Not yet. Her wounds, in her eye, looked to be yellowing and kind of puss-filled. But not being a medic, she wasn't entirely sure what was going on. 

The giant woman was resting just outside the entrance to her den under the wall in the ground, head on her paws as she zoned out on the arena-like space that was the main den site. 

So bored...
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
The dove had not been spending much time in the communal den area as of late, instead she had been sleeping in her newly cleaned and refurbished healing site but this did not stop her from hearing what the white wolf did. The healer donned the skull of a bull that she had acquired during the flooding, like quite a few of her new trinkets. In her jaws she held only a few things that would help her get the injured woman to the place she would be spending most of her time as a patient. 

Two toned eyes peered out from the empty sockets of the skull she wore, tilting side to side as she looked over the woman that was shaded in blue and silver. "Care to have a healer look at you darling" Her voice came out as sweet as honey and as warm as the biscuit that honey was slathered on, the injured woman had no choice but it waa ice to seem like ther was one. Right?

This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The massive female didn't hear Dove approach and startled a little as her voice came to her ears. 
"Huh? Oh...yeah, that...that'd be really nice, honestly, thanks." Nyra answered welcomly, stiffly trying to sit up so the fellow snowy female could look over her form better
Health (100/100)
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Dove's name was always a description, when one thought of her by her name they though of a small frail thing when that was the exact opposite but she was not as big as this woman. She was as tall as the stripped kitten that was their leader but the healer did not need to be on a block to see her injuries. No, she was maybe a head smaller?

Her curled tail gave a soft shake of encouragement as the titan of a woman sat up, this helped her see exactly where the stiffness was. Her leg was injured and was unwashed, her eye was also in the same state but gaining the shine and yellowing of infection. The skull wearing priestess moved around d her, examining amd even pressing on places that looked like they might be sore as if to mark them with dust colored paw prints.

It was then she lowered her head and flipped the skull from her ears and revealed the few pervs she had with her. It was a mixture for pain and mint to help with the bitter taste that would come. She took her cleanest paw and smashed the missed together before pushing the skull closer to her new patient. 

"this will be bitter with a soft mint flavor, but it will help with pain."

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As the witchdoctor examined her, Nyra winced and stifled a whimper of pain every time she touched a wound or an area of her body. 

As the mixture was offered, Nyra looked down for a moment, preparing for the biter taste of plants before she muttered a quiet "Thank you..." before ingesting the mixture and the mint. 
Her face scrunched a little as she forced the medicine down her throat, and she looked at Dove with a grateful, soft smile 
"I would like to keep my vision and everything else, if it can be helped. I trust you'll do your best...I don't know if we've formally met, but, my name is Nyra." The giantess offered once everything was swallowed. As she waited for her packmate's response, she assumed the witchdoctor would almost definitely take her to a different location for more treatment. All of which she wouldn't protest against.
Health (100/100)
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She could tell he roughed caused pain but how else would she know where all the bruises and cuts were unless she explored? The healer nodded as she drank the mixture she gave to her unquestioning obedience and found pleasure in that simple act, it was a good trait for someone to listen to their doctor without complaint or question.

"Have you cleaned your eye in any way?" She asked gently but she knew the answer, it was a no or else it would not look like that. "Can you tell me the main injuries you sustained, while we wait for the painkiller to kick in so that you might walk with less difficulty. " She smiled before nodding at the simple introduction. "They call me Dove, it is a pleasure to meet you Nyra." with the failr of dramatics she gave a slight curtsey and a heave swish of her curled tail.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"The main injuries? Uh...everything, it feels like." Nyra chuckled her answer awkwardly. Everything really did hurt.
All at once.
Everywhere. 

The giant woman offered a light laugh as Dove did her curtsey. She would have done the same if she wasn't so sore.
Health (100/100)
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
The dove chuckled at her answer and shook her head in a form of a joke, she licked the small amount of medicine that clung to the bone before she shifted her head to line up. This was when she lifted her head, using her paw to hold the skull in place before she looked out through the empty sockets at her new patient. 

"Do you think you can make it to my workshop?" she asked with a gentle smile, there was no taunting just a simple question that held concern.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The giant woman hesitated, but soon nodded, stiffly pulling herself up on all fours "Lead the way, Witcdoctor." Nyra answered, partially joking in her name for Dove, half trying to give a compliment
Health (100/100)
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Witchdoctor, how funny that that could be a proper description to what she was. She gave a short nod before turning around, walking slowly so that the larger woman could follow without too much pain being caused to her. She would be the first patient to experience her new workshop, the healer den she had finally made perfect.