Redsand Canyon Her lips are devil red
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Trade 
phone post starter
Healer Den
Within the territory known as Paradise Falls is the Healer Den, hidden from those that do not know its location. Vegetation grows like a curtain over the entrance, the opening only large enough for a single wolf but opens into a vast space with multiple curvatures in the flow of the rock. Each has been filed with an assortment of furs to keep patients comfortable. The noise of the falls trickles in for a soothing sound for patients.
@Nyra
continuation from this thread

She had moved at a slow pace to make sure that her newly found patient could move without a tremendous amount of pain, looking behind her every so often to make sure there was no strain. It took an moment but the sound of the waterfall should have clued the larger warrior into where they were going, Paradise Falls.

Stoping shortly to deposit the skull next to the wolf skull of their former leader on a raised yet smooth rock she led the woman into a shallow area of water. "We need to wash out some of those wounds, I assume you have not done that yet?" She finally spoke her ankles wet from water she was now stepping into.

This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The titan woman had kept up decently despite her condition, following Dove into the shallow water.  "That's correct..." Nyra confirmed sheepishly. She had been too tired to try by herself.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She gave a soft growl of displeasure, more a sound one might have given a disobedient pup rather than an injured Blade but she could not help it. Everyone knew if you were injured it was needed for them to clean their wound, no wonder her eye was infected.

The growl was a single note before her gave the girl a smile that was easily one of the healing profession. " then please lay down, I am going to have to wash your wounds." Her voice honey sweet before she gave a sympathetic look, "this will not be pleasant."

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra did as told and lied down in the water, gritting her teeth as it started to sting "Can't be much worse than nearly dying." She tried to laugh it off a little
Health (100/100)
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She did as she was told like a good girl, lying in the pleasant water. The witchdoctor watched as rivulets of blood came from her crusted over wounds with fascination before giving a small chuckle. She would learn that there were worse things than dying but not today, there was..ore pain to be had than the damage she suffered.

"I would not be to sure of that," if I were you. Her voice still sweet and smooth as she then pressed on the wounds that were in bad shape, her tongue sinking into play as she tested those that were infected. This would help her work with a lean slate but it would also reopen ones that would not caused Nyra to have a good time.

"This last part will be your least favorite, this will hurt." The healer spoke gently before asking her to lower the eye in the water, when she complied she would lick and prod until the wound was free of the yellow liquid. When finished her tightly curled tail shofte to and fro in comfort, "I am sorry about that..."

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The giant woman tensed as Dove reopened her wounds, and when she lowered her eye to the water and the Witchdoctor cleaned it out, it took a lot of effort not to attack her from the agony, yet even as she whimpered, she didn't move until her medic was finished.
Nyra knew Dove was only helping her. What a horrible patient she'd be to try and wound the wolf cleaning her up. 

"I feel I can trust you with the truth of my past...I have two sisters, no idea where they are now. We were all born in the same litter, as the aftermath of a ritualistic mating...I was born into a cult, and me and my sisters were the daughters of the leaders...Nobody else knows this about me. Not yet." 
Health (100/100)
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She let the wounds sit in the water longer, letting the rivulets around them turn a healthy red that only signaled clean blood. The witchdoctor moved slowly and gave the woman a gentle nip at her uninjured ear as a show that she was finished with this form of torture, the whimpering had not gone unnoticed and so she tired her best to be honey sweet to this warrior.

Words came and Dove listened to the new secret with willing ears, a cult and rritualistic mating. Two tone eyes looked to her alter with a small bull's skull and the skull of Nemesis, she knew all about rituals and spells that came within the birthing rights. Could it be that, hmmm, two other sisters.. Three girls produced in a ritual, a thought of fates came to mind so she rolled with it. "They were trying to make a trio that could act as fate sisters?" She hummed before showing the warrior that she too had an alter and understood the manipulation required to do these things. "What one would you be?" she asked before moving back to the healing task.

"Follow me into to place I made for you, you're the first to test it out!" Her tail swishes before she gave a great shake to remove excess water, gesturing that Nyra should do that same. Her fur became fluffy and spiked out as if she was a cloud on steroids but oh well, at least her feathers were still in place.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The great wraith shrugged at Dove's question. She didn't know. But all the same she eased herself up on her paws again and followed the witchdoctor to the place she would be resting for the time being.
Health (100/100)
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
A smile came to the dove's lips as she moved closer to an area that looked to just be apart of the cliffside that was overgrown and impassable. Ah but that was the catch so that intruders could not find their wounded, a clever place if she had to say so herself. With a smile back behind her at the larger woman, she slipped between a few vines.. vanishing from sight.