Noctisardor Bypass You turned a good thing into a tragedy
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s attention is focused on the leader, Arbiter is her name. Surely a strong, intelligent leader as well. 

Are you new at this?

His brows furrow, but the question has his previously neutral face curling into a ‘oh let’s see what she has to say now’ type of smile. When she questions him on how much information he feeds her he almost wonders if it’s her that’s new to this. On a side note, thankfully the midnight wolf isn’t saying much, he’s being rather polite might he add. Standing obediently next to his master. He briefly flicks eyes to him as well. 

Then all of a sudden Valour is speaking. He’s calm, collected. While slightly stern, he is not truly rude. Yes, perhaps she’ll find his little speech off putting, rude perhaps, but how is that any different than her asking them both if they’re new to this? Her reply to Donovan is just as blatant in the ‘I don’t give a fuck to even speak to you kind of way’. So Kynareth allows him to finish. Ending it with a solid nod then looking back to Legion’s impressive alphess. 

His smile had faded away some time ago during Valour’s speech. When he decides to take his turn to add onto, basically seconding on, what his pack-mate said his face is neutral once more. His tone easy, nonthreatening, casual.

“You speak to us as if we haven’t lead our own packs. Why would I give you enough information on the first date that could cripple the security of my pack? Information requires trust does it not?” He asks calmly, genuinely curious as to how him spilling an abundance of information to a stranger pack would be a good idea. “Now you wish to know what my pack is like? We’re prideful, violent towards outsiders but not above making a deal as long as it benefits both packs, just as anyone else is.” He answers her first question. Onto the next. “Why does someone so far away care? I care because I like to know who lives in these lands with me. Who I know I can trust and can’t. So I can protect my pack.” He finishes with a look to her once more. Keeping eye contact as much as he’s able. It’s her turn to dish out some information. If not, there’s a smooth possibility of Kynareth’s turning around an not wasting a second more of his time on them.
Messages In This Thread
You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Kynareth Deagon - September 21, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - September 21, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - September 22, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Valour - September 22, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - September 24, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - September 28, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Valour - September 29, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - October 06, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - October 10, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Kynareth Deagon - October 10, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - October 10, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - October 10, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - October 10, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - October 18, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - October 24, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - November 03, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - November 03, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - December 05, 2020, 09:24 PM