Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
It was Ira, she greeted, the Count of Kaistleoki and Aiolos quickly put together what information had had of the woman as leader of the plains wolves. She had been there as backup for Hua (amongst many others) when it came to driving out the Saints from the forest near the coastline. There was a possibility of an alliance mentioned, but nothing official and very little mentioned since. 

I do hope that she may come shortly. As you may understand, the more pups grow, the more of a handful they can become. He smirks at the thought. Though he didnt know if Ira had her own litter or not, surely she knew pups in their adolescence and teenage phase were quiet difficult at times. He wondered then, how Huojin was holding up... 

A knot in his throat, he pushes past this and onto topic. I am Shàngjiàng here- Emperor, so I hope I can be of use until then. He lowers his head slightly, hoping she may take the offer of his knowledge thus far though is understanding if she wished to wait for the Empress. She was the one most well known, after all. By troubles, I can only assume you mean The Saints? And then...

And there was a possibility of an alliance, if I recall? The open land which she lived was far, but no further then Neverwinter and even still less so then Moonspear. However, without them being close, he doubted the alliance would be one that offered much trade or help then it came to general needs. Still, should a war happen, a united front of all those against the blood hungry group was far better then being separated and picked off of.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Aiolos - October 15, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM