Wheeling Gull Isle You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira nodded to the male in full agreeance. While Kaistleoki had been lucky to have no further issues with the Saints, they were still about, that much she knew. She'd rather have allies on her side than an enemy and strangers. She was surprised to hear that Yuelong was still a fairly young pack, they seemed well put together, but perhaps that would attest to a long-lasting strength, something that any ally could benefit from.

I see, it sounds that our packs are similar then. Kaistleoki is a place for self-improvement. We train those that come in the skills they wish to pursue Of course there were the few undecided or those who did not seek a specialty, but so long as they contributed to the pack, Ira saw no issue with their place within the pack. Though, I am not the sole ruler. I have a council assist in decision making, each member specializing in a different area for different perspectives.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM