Wheeling Gull Isle You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira's brows raised at the mentioning of her father. She rarely saw him leave the hollow he now resided in. Never would she have thought that he would travel north to the sea or to packs other than her own. He was growing older... and travel did not seem to suit him well. Yes, Greyback is my father. Though I'm interested in when he might have visited. He rarely sees me or any land beyond his borders.

The Count mused over the names of the other two mentioned, mostly Seelie Court. She had visited them once before during the rising issue of the Saints. Though it seems that Yuelong too had not solidified an alliance. I've spoken with Lumiya before, she was friendly though neither of us has sought out something more since then. It seems our interests align though, and I trust your allies. I am more than willing to ally with your people.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - January 05, 2021, 06:08 PM