Redsand Canyon Before they died, had trees to hang their hope
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
First Kynareth is nodding. “Yes you should get some rest befor you leave. Eat from the cache before you go as well.” Even though he gives kind words he can’t stop the malicious smirk from twisting his expression. He approves of his words. Very much so.

As Valour keeps going though, his plan to bait them through kidnapping is perfect. He even laughs at it, dangerous fangs and black-purple tongue on display. “Ohh, how exciting. Then yes, we will snatch one of their pups because why the fuck not. Spill blood if need be on the way. Oh darling, you are a smart one.” He ends with a prideful look to Valour.

Then his attitude changes horribly, where his smirk was teasing and giddy, now it is menacing. His eyes reflect the venomous bare of his teeth. “We will keep their child till the war is over.” He hums, locking eyes with him, he allows Valour a test of some sorts. “Don’t think that I won’t be willing to kill the little bastard if I need to.” He says the next words slowly, without an ounce of kindness or jest. “I do not play when a war begins. I am completely different in times of peace or slight tension. And you will see that for yourself, Valour. Everyone will.” His words are eerily serious.
Messages In This Thread
Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Kynareth Deagon - October 13, 2020, 12:32 PM