Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It was amazing how Hieronymous could be so oblivious, but what he did not notice was a blessing in disguise for the Count who now felt overly self-conscious of her thoughts and actions. Speedy was sharp, but there was a chance she had been way more obvious than she thought given...she didn't think there was an interest there, and frankly, she still stood by there wasn't! 

However, instead of pushing on the matter, Hiero charged forward causing a wave of water rising to crash nearby as Ira turned to block her face from the spray as the Constable struck another pose. For a moment she stood bewildered at the childish challenge, but perhaps becoming a mother had made her soft. Any other time she would have turned around immediately to find something worthwhile of her time, but instead, she scoffed, Constable, it was no challenge. The river is mine and if you choose to challenge that right you will suffer the consequences. 

To emphasize her point, the roan woman raised her foreleg to swipe at the river's surface creating a decent size wave in the knight's direction. I suggest you find somewhere else to lounge. There was only a short distance between the two, though with the river current surely closing that gap would take some time from the resistance. It was because of this that she stood confidently with her tail raised, her smirk never leaving her face.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Ira - November 04, 2020, 10:26 PM