Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A chuckle escaped the Count as her wave of water successfully crashed down atop the Constable's head. For a moment he seemed to sputter, shocked by her attack before rubber banding back in an instant to retaliate. Sitting back on his hind legs, Hieronymous gathered his own wave of water, the force of both paws making a wave larger than the first with no chance at dodging. Ira's laugh was cut short as she sputtered, spitting water from her mouth as she shook some water from her face.

The childlike call had rung out before she was splashed, though with the incoming water she had no opportunity to make a speedy reply, I think you've failed to realize I'm not a team player. Of course this was incorrect, her job required her to put the needs of her people before herself, but in the moment could they truly be considered a team? Ira found careful footing as she struggled to charge the male. Where the rocks wouldn't betray her, the current would, leading to an awkward splashing as she aimed to shove the painted knight's side in hopes he would stumble further into the river.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:51 PM