Moonspear Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He found the edges of his lips curling in a smile, and while it did not permeate his gaze with warmth or anything, it was a start.

I think I am. Revui rumbled in reply to her first question. He did not know what to say next. I do not know if I will sleep for a long time, or not. I might sleep through the cold like a bear. If I did.. Would you still visit me?

So far the girl was his only company, so far as his waking mind could recognize. It was nice to have someone to talk to even if it was a child, and as Kukutux seemed to be keeping her distance, he found himself connecting with her daughter instead. His smile did falter then, doubting that such visits would be allowed.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Revui (Ghost) - October 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 19, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 21, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Revui (Ghost) - October 22, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 23, 2020, 11:29 AM