Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Even though she didn't accuse him, Eljay couldn't help but say - I'm sorry. Because he was happy for her, even though he was at the same time not-so-happy for himself. It didn't make much sense, but there's where it was at. Eljay bit his lip. He didn't want to influence her in any way; he did want her to make her own choices and be happy, honestly, and if was a relief that she said she wouldn't be influenced by what he said anyway.

When she asked why he was taken aback, as he hadn't expected a question like that. Ah... he said, not sure if he wanted to tell anyone about it, much less his young apprentice. It's... It's nothing. It's stupid. I just thought -- well -- it would be easier knowing there's a medic at the Firebirds, even if I'd... If something happened to me, or if I wanted to... If I had to go somewhere. He made it sound like it was more in the eventuality that he would want to visit someone -- and who would he even visit? he never left the pack -- but there was a hint to something greater in there, something he wasn't sure he was ready to tell anyone. Besides, he was terrified that she'd tell Towhee or anyone else in the Firebirds.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Whenever you need an alibi for all your wicked schemes - by Eljay - October 28, 2020, 10:04 AM