Hushed Willows Choose not a life of imitation
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget wasn't fussed by a lack of a smile.  She had no qualms about it meaning Izumi did not want to be here, because if she hadn't, she wouldn't be.  There was a simple confidence to her thinking that made reading into others irrelevant... she only delved so deep as to perhaps judge if something was needed of her.

Izumi didn't sound exactly well, though, and Bridget did sharpen onto that.  Don't let me get in your way.  The water's fair.  She kept up her easy smile, and let out a little chuckle at her own expense.  She'd know, wouldn't she?  If you're throat's off, though, I might be able to work something up that could help with that?  No use taking chances with winter coming.  She cocked her head, then turned her smile to Teya.

Her friend seemed to narrow in immediately on the peck.  Bridget wasn't sure exactly what she meant, but she was patient enough that she knew Teya would get there.  The thing that made the most sense was to explain it.  I lost a spar with a bird, which is funny, because it was supposed to be a hunt.  Can you believe it?  She laughed, then lowered her head.  How's it look?

She didn't bother introducing her (now) two friends, as she assumed they'd already met.
Messages In This Thread
Choose not a life of imitation - by Bridget - October 25, 2020, 03:29 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Izumi - October 25, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Teya - October 25, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Bridget - October 26, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Izumi - October 26, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Teya - October 27, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Bridget - October 27, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Izumi - November 09, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Teya - November 11, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Bridget - November 16, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 11:47 AM