Stavanger Bay Doing everything I can to justify your arrogance
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
just because i'm willing to give the chance, wintersbane speaks, after she muses; as if she were unimpressed. truth was, ironclan was not for the weak ...but that judgement would not be his — or umbra's — to make. the land and the hardships and the sea would make the ultimate call; the ironwill trial would determine who was cut out for the life of a seafarer and who was not. does not mean that they will prove to have the mettle to survive as apart of the clan.

there will be a trial for cubs and adults alike that where each clan member will prove their worth. and even then, it wasn't entirely infallible, he knows. still, he figures if a wolf can survive the trials, complete the task given to them then they had what it took. if you wish, you are welcome. wintersbane tells her. when we are more established here, when our claim is indisputable the trials will begin. and he, well; he would be the first.

it is only fair that the one who calls himself king would be the first to put himself thru the testing process, too; playing off of that type of leadership that revolves around 'i won't ask you to do anything i, myself, am not willing to do'.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Doing everything I can to justify your arrogance - by RIP Wintersbane - October 28, 2020, 02:28 PM