Neverwinter Forest But I've got the hand of the one in control
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I don't think so... At least, not by the Saints. I was over where the Saints lived when Asmoses went missing -- I think I would have run into some sign of him when I was on my way back if he'd gone towards them under his own power or not. And Kaistleoki apparently didn't see him either if he'd just been wandering that way. I think it's more likely he went west, along the coast or something. It's easier traveling. Because Asmoses was still a child -- he couldn't be expected to go climb over mountain ranges, could he?

He's much like me but darker -- greyer. Less uh.. Strikingly patterned? But the patterns are there. He looked to Osiris, He's Liliana's twin. If you see them at a distance you can't tell them apart at a glance. That was an easier way to describe it. But, back to Hydra, He has to be much bigger now than when I last saw him. Which was a sorrow. Mal wanted his children to be here... To be safe.
Messages In This Thread
But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - October 29, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:34 PM