Whitefish River Now I see fire, inside the mountain,
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
If I got any details wrong please let me know :x sorry it took me a while to hop in

Life always had a habit of bringing about something when the waters were calm and it seemed today was no exception. The days in Kaistleoki began to mellow as everyone put in their best efforts to prepare for winter. Calls from the border were not entirely unexpected, but one from the knight commander, almost panic-driven was. Ira knew that Orlaith would not call unless something was urgent, especially for the whole of the pack, so she wasted no time traveling to the source.

By the time she arrived, Ira found that she was not the first to do so. In fact, three others were already here, though one was unfamiliar and appeared to be severely injured. Perhaps it was a good thing Speedy had beaten her since the healer was already moving to make an assessment of the situation. Orlaith? Her gold gaze moved to find her knight who was also suffering from some injuries, though admittedly hers looked less severe.

She expected the commander to fill her in without a hitch. The warrior was usually quick to the point when she summoned her, though Ira could take half a guess based on the injuries. What attacked and where? If it's close then we will have to deal with it or chase it away before food grows scarce. The last thing they needed was another predator freely crossing their borders for a free meal and perhaps make a snack out of any lingering pups. Ira might be fairly new to motherhood, but the feelings were as strong as any other mother. The thought of one of her daughters injured or worse for their curiosity killed her inside and if she could prevent a situation from arising she would.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 05, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 06, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 06, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 08, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM