Hideaway Strath my name means meadow but i'm no flower
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She was too frustrarted to even notice Sasha.

Kynareth's reply had been short and to the point. The woman had been around the tiger-wolf long enough to pick up on his speech patterns and manmerisms. Usually, during a real conversation, regardless of the mood, he'd comment something snarky or tease her. His sentences were usually longer and filled with more personality. But this, his "then do it" was none of those things. To Leigh it sounded dull and empty. It sounded like a challenge.

The she-wolf would have loved to rip Kynareth apart right there and then. But most of all she wanted to see him suffer. And she knew ignoring him for the past few days had worked so far. Giving into the temptation and participating in a physical fight would only please the alpha. She'd only turn into the very thing that killed Aya. The very thing she promised to a special someone a long time ago that she'd leave behind.

In some ways, she had already given him what he wanted. He wanted non-verbal communication and ignoring him was just that. But Leigh knew it was far too complicated for the wolf to understand. At least she thought so.

For now the woman would sacrafice the silent treatment for something she'd been meaning to say ever since the execution. The she-wolf was terrible at coming up with ideas in the moment, but she'd had some time now and her mind was running wild with insulting comments.

"You think I'm weak," she began, swinging her head to finally face Kyn. Her eyes had since dulled with sadness and narrowed with spite.

"You look at me like I'm pathetic. And yet you're the one who has rid himself of all emotion except hate and lust. I allow myself to cry. To love. To care and to feel sorrow. As awful as emotions are, I welcome them with open arms because I'm not afraid of what I may feel."

Now she'd take him up on his challenge.

Rising to her paws, she trotted over until she was face-to-face with a wolf she once considered a friend. Although far smaller, she tilted her head until her eyes yet his, leaning in close as rage spilled from her lips.

"I am plenty strong enough to handle the tidal wave of suffering. Clearly you aren't."
Messages In This Thread
my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 04, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 04, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 06, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 09, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 09, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 14, 2020, 04:16 PM