Hideaway Strath my name means meadow but i'm no flower
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
For a moment she listens. At first she silently stands before Kynareth, eyes still pinned to his as he speaks. When he first begins his reply she doesn't have much to criticize. However, it is only until he mutters the words "you need to get used to death" does she suddenly have a problem with the conversation.

It isn't long after until the woman's ears shift direction, catching the sound of irritating laughter. It seems someone had followed Kyn. Great.

Leigh for a moment is tempted to find the source of the interuption and kill the owner of such giggles without hesitation. But there is no time for that. She'll deal with whoever the culprit is later. Right now, this is between her and the tiger-wolf.

Just because you're used to death doesn't mean you have to like it. It doesn't mean you can't care.

The she-wolf was usually quiet. Just a plain, ordinary face sitting in the background while other wolves talked. While meetings were held or interesting conversations occured. But that didn't necessarily mean she had nothing to say. The majority of her speech was kept quiet, kept within her own mind. But now she no longer gave a fuck about her pack's feelings. She'd rip their little emotions to shreads and all she'd have to do is talk.

"You say you don't blame me for my reaction. And yet you come to me, criticising and mocking my feelings all under the disguise of an apologetic meeting."

She then takes a step back. Just being around Kynareth was punishment enough.

"I'm great friends with death. I'm used to the concept of death and have been for many years. But unlike you, I don't surrender to the suffering and give into violent temptations as a way to distract myself from the terrors of life. I don't become the very thing I hate because I'm too weak to do otherwise. And I definitely don't use my parents and upbringing as a fucking excuse for my behavior, no matter how great or awful it was."

And then Leigh switches. It's her turn to ask Kynareth the hard questions now. It's her turn to twist his feelings and get a fucking reaction.

"As for it's either you or them, what about me? If we were being chased down by a rabid pack of wolves would you leave me behind to save yourself? Would you run away as you heard my screams and the sounds of my flesh being torn from my body? Would you return to see if I somehow survived only to arrive at the sight of my lifeless corpse rotting and being consumed by the earth? All knowing you could have saved us both if you could only get past such a corrupted way of thinking?"

She dared him to answer.

Would you, Kynareth Deagon?
Messages In This Thread
my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 04, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 04, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 06, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 09, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 09, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 14, 2020, 04:16 PM