Hideaway Strath Girl I’m in love, I hope you feel in love too
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The pair probably look like a bunch of sappy lovers frolicking about, splashing water on each other like in those stereotypical hallmark, boy-meets-girl movies. Except it’s boy-meets-boy and their fucking wolves so it’s just a pinch different. Either way for any onlookers it probably is entertaining in the least. 

So Donovan believes he can get away from the agouti male, but of course, he thinks wrong. Even as he runs up the bank, Derg is hot on his heels and soon enough he’s catching up faster than he expects. Though Derg’s verbal tease has Kynareth laughing a bit more than he thought it would, he is distracted nonetheless. Being distracted and the bite to his neck cause him to trip on a rather large and pointy rock and he’s skidding into the dirt. His front half going down first his chin hits the grounds and the rest of his body follows. 

A short, but very to the point “Fuck.” follows suit and he is tumbling across the grass.

How embarrassing. He hasn’t fucked up that hard in front of someone in a long time, but like many times Derg is his first. So upon meeting the ground with his body he huffs out a laugh that says Well, what can you do? I’m a clumsy bitch. As his golden orbs tease a comical look at his Overseer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl I’m in love, I hope you feel in love too - by Kynareth Deagon - November 05, 2020, 01:21 PM