Permafrost Hollows I want to see what happened if I don’t give up
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —
She had never been here before. For all the time she had spent in the Wilds, she hadn’t explored much. Not that she minded, despite her nomadic life, she didnt actually like to travel. Her very lifestyle a contradiction to her nature. She didn’t have much choice, she craved to have her family complete. Or at least know they were all safe. Lie knew there had been to much time between them all to live as a family unit ever again. But, she was still missing four of her children.

Zephyr was the last she had seen, and he had slipped from her paws. Now she would try again. She would find her children. Which is what lead her to the hollows. The woman had spent days tracking a familiar scent. It had been months since they had seen each other but Rosalie believed it could be her.

The scent has been growing stronger, and now Lie was sure she was right on top of it. Her steps slowed, her gut clenching anxiously. ”Hello?” She called, slowing to a stop, and hesitated. Someone was nearby, and Lie was sure it was @Zephyr.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
note for myself: set before the phillip thread
Maman's voice pulls him from the reverie he'd found himself trapped in briefly; thoughts of Kratos, of all the things he's lost. Yet suddenly, one of those lost things has reappeared. There's little poetry in the reunion this time, but his ears perk nonetheless, and he turns toward the sound without hesitation. His injuries slow him, however, forcing him to call out after a few minutes. « Maman? Is that you? » He's pretty sure it's her — but he doesn't completely trust himself lately. Not after he'd seen that vision of his husband so vividly, felt his touch when he hadn't been there at all. The thought still unsettles him.
common || « french »
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —
Her head shot up, swivelling in the direction of the voice. Finally! Rosalie thought, ”Zephyr?” she called in return, stepping around the foliage that separated them.

As sea foam landed on silvery, the mother could have cried. It had been so long since she had seen any of her family. ”Thank God, I finally found you.”

She surveyed him quickly, assessing the injuries before her. ”What happened? Are you ok?” Lie glanced around concerned, wondering if an enemy might jump out of the shadows.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
conclude with your post? <3 im tossing up another for us, present-dated
It is her. The tension leaves him like a breath exhaled, and next thing he knows, his mother is there. Fussing and doting over him as she always has. He moves to greet her without hesitation, burying his head in her fur silently for a few moments. « I'm fine, » He says, even though he really isn't. « I just — it doesn't matter. It's over now. I'm happy to see you. » He fights tears as he says it, hating them but for once finding that they don't entirely ruin the moment. This is a good thing, and no stupid tears can change that.

They talk for a time, and eventually he takes her to meet Phillip, pleased he's found another missing piece of his past. Maybe Kratos really can be found again.
common || « french »