Whitefish River when i'm gone.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It was the least expected of the bunch, but the girl actually was interested in nature. Again, they had little need for scouts these days, but with the other potential she brought, Ira found it hard to find a reason to deny her. She had to suppress the laugh that wanted to burst free as Eshe continued. Her youth showed and in many ways she reminded her of @Reiko. A brief thought flashed in the back of her mind that someone should really check on their allies. They had been silent for some time now...

Passion for the world we walk... The Count hummed as she let a smile form along her maw, Very well. We have plenty of room for someone of your talents. Last year we could have used someone in tune with the Earth. You may be able to aid our healer as well, should she have pups this spring. There was no forgetting how overworked Speedy had become between all the kids, her own included, and the lack of plants in her stock. Having another set of paws that could aid her work or gather resources from distant lands would be beneficial.

Do you have any questions for me before you are officially made a Newcomer? Our structure is different from the average pack. Kaistleoki used very different names in regards to their ranks, something she knew would take time to get used to. So for now, she would keep it simplified to avoid overwhelming the other. Ranks are more or less of the same level, but like a family, there is a higher respect for those above you. You are promoted upon proving your trade, but most importantly we do not have a single head figure. A council runs the pack, I am the Count here. Ultimately I made the final decision, but I am advised by three from different skill sets to ensure my decision is informed and the best path for the pack.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 06, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 10, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 11, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 18, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 04:59 PM