Moonspear Its Our Time to Make a Move
The boy's ear twitched as the sound of footfall approached, though just as he turned to face the woman, she continued on, bounding atop a boulder with blue eyes that bore into him. West had never truly experienced assertion of any kind. Easthollow was equal in rank as everyone was considered family, even if a Matriarch and Patriarch ruled equally. Of course, there was a level of respect to go along with their title, and a certain posture he had picked up from his father, but how to respond, was a different story. He swallowed, his head lowering just a tad through intimidation alone, though he kept his eyes on the woman as she introduced herself.

Greetings— I'm West Tyree...of Easthollow. The formal introduction felt strange on his lips, a tongue he often ignored for more casual conversation. I came to see my sister, but I found her in the Glen. My brother— Theseus, he wanted me to pass a message to you too, Ma'am. Theseus...the name still sounded foreign. Why Merrit had chosen it, he would never know, nor why he felt the need to change his name, but he supposed, in the end, it didn't really matter. A name was like a title, it was just something to call someone. What really mattered was the wolf behind it.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Its Our Time to Make a Move - by West Tyree - November 06, 2020, 05:53 AM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by Hydra - November 19, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by West Tyree - November 19, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by Hydra - November 19, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by West Tyree - November 19, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:36 PM