Redhawk Caldera Let's go and see the stars, the Milky Way or even Mars.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
This was what she'd wanted to avoid.  Maia's ears folded back as she saw her words strike home.  He said that he understood, but that didn't make it any easier.  She was going to respond, but then Towhee was speaking, saying that Wraen and Arcturus were welcome and that Hydra didn't care.  Maia nodded, but she knew it was a foregone conclusion.  Once Wraen made a decision, she didn't usually back out on it, and the decision had been made that so long as this pack was tied to Moonspear, her sister didn't feel right or safe belonging to it.  Maia couldn't ask her to compromise that for her sake any more than Wraen would ask her to give up Eljay for her.  

But she didn't have to ask, because if Maia could help it, she'd be keeping both.  It just might mean she wasn't here all the time.

Yeah.  She answered, then listened as Towhee walked away because her eyes were downcast.  She couldn't help but feel a guilt trip in that final statement, and it made it hard to respond with much more than that.  She swallowed, then looked at Eljay.

I... I have to talk to Wraen.  But if I can get them to move closer, maybe this can work.  She felt her breath catch, and her voice near broke, but she managed to pull it together enough to finish.  I want both.

WC: 236
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's go and see the stars, the Milky Way or even Mars. - by Maia - November 12, 2020, 06:14 PM