Stone Circle the blood on my hands scares me to death
"Indra."

It was a name he didn't really recognize. In all honesty, he might have heard it a few times throughout his life, but she was mostly unknown to him. She was buried with the stones though, so for that, he knew she must mean something. She seemed cold when she spoke her name, emotionless maybe? No...hardened. Maybe she was bitter. Did she blame herself too? He couldn't say he felt the same about Clay, not yet at least, but there wasn't a moment that he didn't wonder if things might be different had he followed him.

"She was the only one that ever loved me."

It was those words that caused him to tear his gaze away from the herd, brows furrowed with confusion. What do you mean? Surely there had to be more...her parents? His mother? Didn't she have kids? Well...Charles and Riley had left some time ago, but so did Leta and his other siblings. Just because they left didn't mean they didn't love her right? Rather Laurel responded or not he'd stay quiet until another thought prodded at his mind, She was buried here right? Which stone? His glance moved to the pillars beside them, each towering to the heavens.

My Mom says we bury loved ones here. Our family. If she's here and you're her family, then you're my family too... You can be loved too. Though the words didn't quite make it. Maybe though, just maybe she would catch on to what he really meant.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 23, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 25, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 09, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 15, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - January 13, 2021, 04:08 AM