Stone Circle the blood on my hands scares me to death
Her voice trembled akin to a leaf in the breeze. It felt as if she was asking all the hard questions of the universe, ones he wasn't sure he was even qualified to answer. What was love? Hell, he was still figuring that out himself. Uh, well... I'm still working on that if I'm honest. An almost nervous chuckle came easily as he scratched at the back of his ear. It's...a good feeling though I think. It's warm and when I think of loved ones it makes me happy. Then again it wasn't always pleasant, there was longing and pain when you were separated. I guess it can hurt too though...I miss my siblings. Most of them left and well...my brother, Clay, he's here. With Indra... It can feel like a void when you're away from those you love. Like...you're incomplete?

As for the rest well, it seemed like Laurel was just rambling now. Her questions were confusing and he wasn't entirely sure where she was going with this. Had something happened? Did she blame herself too...? It was different, but, it reminded him of his own thoughts, of when he had broken down by the river. West tore his eyes away from the bison, his greens finding Laurel's own. She looked...scared? She smiled at him, but it didn't quite feel genuine, it made him feel uneasy, as he leaned away from her ever so slightly. I...I don't know? I think it might just be something you have to trust. Questioning it just prevents you from opening up and accepting love...or...something like that.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 23, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 25, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 09, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 15, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - January 13, 2021, 04:08 AM