Redhawk Caldera Take me to the good times
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
"Of course you haven't heard," Phox thought, but he kept that to himself. There would be plenty of opportunities for deaf jokes later.

He did wonder how Firefly Glen would take it, but he figured they were probably more worried than anything, what with Meerkat and Bronco in their ranks. Bronco seemed like the sort to get all overprotective and overbearing, which was exactly what Fennec hated, as far as Phox could tell. Whatever happened, there wasn't much they could do about it now. If Fennec really had taken off, that was her decision, and she'd have to live with the consequences. So long as she was living, she could come back and live with him anytime, angsty teen vibes or otherwise.

-Not really,- he said, -Something about her den falling in when Bronco tried to help her with it. He was pretty vague on the details. I think he was embarrassed about it.-

-Remember when we were like that? Angsty teens who got in huge fights?- he asked.

Phox had figured that, over time, Towhee had forgiven him for getting the hell out of Dodge when he'd had the chance. War was very much not his thing, and he was pretty sure he'd make the same choice if he had to do it all over again. In fact, wasn't that part of the reason they'd moved back here? To avoid any sort of conflict with nearby packs? Phox was perfectly fine keeping up that reputation, so long as the move wasn't too often.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Take me to the good times - by Phox - November 23, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Take me to the good times - by Towhee - November 23, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Take me to the good times - by Phox - November 24, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Take me to the good times - by Towhee - November 24, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Take me to the good times - by Phox - November 26, 2020, 12:53 AM
RE: Take me to the good times - by Towhee - November 30, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Take me to the good times - by Phox - November 30, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Take me to the good times - by Towhee - November 30, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Take me to the good times - by Phox - December 05, 2020, 10:34 AM