Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
997 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She turns, ears pulled back and her eyes moving to the otter settled at his feet. She spoke of a journey she had went on and he was curious as to what that might have been. He could have thought that Moonspear's leaders might have sent her, maybe to give information to one of their allies. After all, on the mainland, the threat of those blood hungry pack wolves was still very much present for them. It was something Aiolos was able to more or less place on the back burner whilst his members were safe on the island. 

They are growing quickly, too much so for my like and he is doing well. I've enjoyed Huojin's growth and with it being able to teach him new things, show him places further and further from the densite he once stayed to. But I also know that with his knowledge he will need me less and less. Even more so, granted how quickly he was made to grow by being pulled from the safety of his pack at such a young age. 

The last time they had been together, with their children (of different partners mind you), Aiolos had admitted his son and Ruo having left, of his son's obvious return without his mother. No longer at her birth home and now helping to build Ying's pack, Aiolos could only be left to assume what Ruo's plans were... That she was unhappy in Yuelong and did not wish yet to return and then there was the grief of Aiolos believing it would be his own fault... That his excitement to have a family (as what he never thought possible) had been overwhelming to her- he had wanted too much. 

Aiolos side steps from the kill at his paws, coming nearer to the mountain woman. Your mateship... He trailed, but wanting to just toss the question suddenly so have her moment. Are you happy? He thinks then, oh, that doesnt sounds quite right and he shakes his head, not wanting to upset her. I mean-even though it was arranged...are you happy being with him? Surely right, since she had his pups or was that just her doing her 'wifely duties'?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 24, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 25, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 25, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 27, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - December 06, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - December 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - December 10, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - December 10, 2020, 06:06 PM