Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
997 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos watches her, all the while as she kept her gaze from him. There was a moment of silence lingering there, a tension which built in the muscles of his legs but he couldnt understand why. Oh his part, perhaps yes for having gathered feelings for a woman who already had a mate and children to him. He was shamed by this, by his feelings and thoughts, wanting only what he couldnt have, it seemed. Yet... why was Kukutux acting in such a manner? After all, it was by her words on the plateau which had sparked this little idea of his all the while. 

Finally, she spoke. A simple question and nothing more. He was quiet a moment. The look on his face showing (if she'd look at him) that he was not quite certain. I wouldn't want to leave Yuelong. A part of doing this was to help bond the packs, was it not? And leaving said pack wouldnt accomplish anything and only leave Yuelong in a bind. But I've no intention of forcing her to leave her home either. I suppose, it could be long distance, for a time, unless she decides otherwise. I know it would take time getting used to... Getting used to being betrothed and thus, presented a mate instead of finding one just by fate of the Gods. They would have to grow to love one another. 

I...I dont have a family name, of course... None I'd ever want share. A name he had never claimed before and, according to his grandfather, had no rights to given the fact that he was basterd-born. But that could be a good thing, too. He tried to be optimistic of it. They wouldnt be merging to powerful families but, The children's name would be their mothers and if she was Ostrega, the bloodline would extend through us. Which would be something he thought Moonspear's leaders might find interst in, if @Dirge or @Hydra found the Emperor of Yuelong fitting. 

And then he lowers his head, trying to steal away a look from her. Has my decision upset you? Yet why on earth would it? She, who was so well put together compared to the likes of him.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 24, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 25, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 25, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 27, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - December 06, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - December 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - December 10, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - December 10, 2020, 06:06 PM