Deepwood Weald It’s the same way you showed me
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn sees the light hesitation if one could call it that, but afterwards the clearest form of determination on her beautiful face. Oh she wants to kill him and he’s living for it. Even as she lunges to bite at him, a move he expects but still gets hit with, he smirks. 

Her teeth puncture his neck just like the last time she attacked him, only this time he’s not going to be a good boy anymore. He’s going to rock her fucking world. So as she bites and thrashes her body wildly to do as much damage as possible she’d find his blood pooling from that wound as well as she’d succeeded in ripping his flesh fairly well. 

The wound, the pain, it doesn’t deter him much. Rather he roars, then a crazy laugh rushes from his bared mouth. He moves with her, tucks his chin, and moves himself to that they’re side by side. He’s probably done this move in her before, for he’s only able to do it on wolves smaller than he. Even if it’s just a couple inches. Struggling to bring his arm beside her up and onto her shoulders it would practically force him on top of her. Sure she could rip and tear all she liked, but he’d use her trauma and hatred to his advantage. He likes to fight dirty sometimes anyhow. 

As a thick forearm is hoisted over he shoulder, he’s forcing himself on top of her. The only way to escape is to let go of his neck. He dares to pipe up too, his smirk never ending as he taunts her savagely. “Remember when we used to have fun like this? You liked it then? How would you like it now?” Ge references their most scandalous, acts of passion. But not only that, he dares to threaten the idea to have a repeat of her most recent trauma, arm now curling around her rib to prove his point.

Of course he most likely wouldn’t do such a thing to her specifically, but that doesn’t mean he won’t let her think it. If she does end up letting go at his invasive touch, he’d snatch up the skin on the crown of her head, where spine meets skull. He’d be lucky he didn’t snap her neck in half or puncture her skull at that point.
Messages In This Thread
It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:59 AM