Deepwood Weald It’s the same way you showed me
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The struggle is grueling, hard fought on both ends. It seems that Simmik is a lot more talented than she lead on to be in those cute spars they did way back then. She isn’t invincible though, this is obvious. For it seems her mental fortitude isn’t as strong as her physical fortitude. She’s bending easily at his threatening words and he smiles even harder. Good. Just as he planned. She’s all his now. 

The second she lets go to plea for his mercy, he gives her none. He never wanted it to end this way and truly he never thought it would. It seems life has different plans for him though doesn’t it? Simmik too. 

She realizes this when he snatches her up. He shakes her horribly, disorienting and puncturing subtle flesh. Oh god, he’s gonna vomit, but the blood in his mouth is so sickeningly sweet; he fucking hates it. It doesn’t stop him from continuing. He’s quickly letting go of her when he recognizes that she is dizzy, possibly even passed out by this point. He grabs her front forearm in his jaws then and bites down with little to no mercy. Teeth puncturing her skin and muscle, but he’s conscious enough of his power not to break her arm — only disable her. 

After he does so he stands back looking down, face and chest bloody. His black, tinted crimson tongue lulls out to pant and cool himself from the exertion of battle.

Fuck.” He breaths raggedly. Unsure if she is still awake. He knows damn well there’s no way she’s dead at least and her wounds aren’t severe enough to die from. 

He almost wonders what he does now. Yet, he chides himself; he knows exactly what to do. Awake or not, he lowers guess and softly grabs a mouthful of her looser scruff. Lifting her up enough he will drag her until she wakes or is able to walk for herself. Or limp in this case.
Messages In This Thread
It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:59 AM