Emberwood i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The time alone had not quieted her anger like she had hoped; it only gave her more time to stew and for her mind to come up with paranoid ideas and ways she could have handled things differently. If she was not already so attached to Taikon and concerned with finding them a safe place for the winter, she might have just left while patrolling the edge of the camp. She thought about it a few times—how easy it would be to just keep walking and disappear; she could figure it out on her own, but he already had some kind of hold on her, and that was exactly what she had been afraid of. All she kept thinking about was how he had told her he respected her and was loyal to her. And even though she was pissed, she was loyal to him too, and she wouldn't just abandon him. Her loyalty was not given freely, unfortunately, and she felt responsible for him. Now she wasn't sure what to do. She was not happy with this situation, and she knew she was stuck in it regardless.

But she seemed to stumble on a bit of luck early in the morning when she found a good rock for perching. It was sad that she considered that luck, but that was the reality of it. She leaped atop it and settled down to keep an eye on things. If anyone was going to tear into her friend, it was going to be her. For a few quiet moments, she almost felt like she was back in Sagtannet, enjoying a quiet, worry-free morning, but then scent of the stranger floated by on the breeze, and her illusion was shattered. Her eyes flew open, and she watched the woman come closer. She looked down on her with obvious question in her gaze—what do you want?
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home - by Takiyok - November 28, 2020, 03:57 AM