Mount Apikuni And now I'm tryin' not to drown
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was very dizzy and disoriented but she understood what Zephyr had said plain as day. If she could frown, she would have. How did I hit my head. And what do you mean the cougar is gone? She should have thanked her, but her mind was everywhere, and she was just trying to piece everything together. 

And the amount of relief she heard in Taikon's words made her chest tighten. All she could think was that she might have died without resolving things between them. She had been so angry with him, and it was not all his fault. She would need to explain later, but for now, she touched her head to his cheek. I am okay, she told him. Or she assumed that she was because she was alive. If she was alive, she could push through anything. 

She glanced back to the woman who had no reason to have saved her. She could have left her to the cougar, but she had saved her instead. Thank you, she whispered. She winced a little. How long will my head feel like it is going to explode, she asked them both, It was making it hard for her to think about anything else.

Little did she know, it would be quite a while before her head felt anything resembling normal. Thankfully, she had Taikon, who she trusted enough to lean on while she couldn't be a hundred percent. And Zephyr, well, she had saved her life it seemed, and Taki was the type that took such an act to mean the other wolf deserved a real chance to prove herself. 

For now, though, she was tired and welcomed whatever help was offered the remainder of the night until they moved again.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
And now I'm tryin' not to drown - by Takiyok - November 30, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: And now I'm tryin' not to drown - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: And now I'm tryin' not to drown - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: And now I'm tryin' not to drown - by Takiyok - November 30, 2020, 06:38 PM