Hideaway Strath Let's get down to business,
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn nods at her next question. “How my father, and now I, always see it is to let the fight happen depending on what it’s about. If it’s insignificant or anything of the such, let them fight, but keep an eye on them so they don’t kill each other. They’re no use to the pack dead after all.” He points this out casually. “Unless the problem is obviously solvable by mouth, there’s no reason to fight.” 

“So, when you fight or flee.” He begins next. “In that moment, you have to think about future repercussions of yourself and your pack.” Then he sits abruptly and dips his head conversationally. “For example. When I knew you’d chewed on Merrick’s kid and they demanded your head and life in return for their alliance I thought about it. It didn’t take too long to come to a decision to end our alliance.” He ends dramatically. “At that point, they haven’t done anything to truly earn our respect so therefore I have more allegiance to my pack and told them to get fucked. Therefore, drastically altering other path we walk down in the future.”
Messages In This Thread
Let's get down to business, - by RIP Fury - December 04, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by Kynareth Deagon - December 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by RIP Fury - December 04, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by Kynareth Deagon - December 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by RIP Fury - December 05, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by Kynareth Deagon - December 06, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by RIP Fury - December 11, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by Kynareth Deagon - December 15, 2020, 06:16 PM