Wheeling Gull Isle I guarantee
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: References to assault, abduction, etc.

He was glad they were going to get out of the water, and as soon as their paws were on dry land he was already trying to shake the water off his  as they walked. It was kind of chilly. Though he also sat, he didn't exactly make himself comfortable, shifting anxiously as he cleared his throat and started to speak, The Saints apparently moved. But that's not the big thing. Simmik ran into Donovan again. He said his name was actually Kynareth or something. But again, not important. What he did say was that the chick he kidnapped? He raped her. So all that song and dance back when everyone confronted him? That was worse than we thought. An understatement.

But the second half of what he said was more rambly. It was obviously the real reason he was here -- or rather, what had caused him to show up here so frazzled, And I think he came back and abducted Simmik -- we took in some orphans from another pack, and she was supposed to be looking after them with another packmate. She didn't come back, I went looking and found this, well. It had to be a fight scene off in the forest near Moonspear. Nobody else out there would do that. It has to be him. He was obsessed with her. Moonspear knows -- one of their wolves, Keres, was there when I found it. But it's been weeks. I have to get her back somehow -- I can't let Donovan just keep her! But what could he do? He wasn't a fighter. He was stuck. How was he supposed to be able to get his friend back from those maniacs?
Messages In This Thread
I guarantee - by Mal - December 14, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - December 14, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - December 21, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - December 21, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - January 02, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - January 02, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - January 07, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - January 08, 2021, 01:19 AM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - January 10, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - January 28, 2021, 09:32 PM