Hideaway Strath [M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth waits patiently as it seems he hits the subject of her anger right on the head. A sarcastic Bingo. coming from her lips. He doesn’t shrink away from her eyes as she sets them on his. Gold on gold as they look at one another. Mentioning Simmik being a captive and he wants to say something. Say that that’s not the entire story. There’s so much more behind her being just a captive. No one in the Saints probably besides Derg knows of his and Simmik’s past and even then his knowledge is probably vague. 

Still he almost drops his jaw at the next words that come from her mouth. Her eyes betraying how she feels and he’s never quite seen Nyra like this before. Always so headstrong and defiant is more her forte, so he knows it’s serious. Especially when she confesses how she feels for him. 

He’s blinking stupidly back to her. While he has always been a constant flirt and would never deny her affection towards him if she ever initiated it, he has to say he’s surprised she ever thought of him like that. Of course they played around and spent copious amounts of time together, but he never suspected she actually liked him. Perhaps he even thought she had a sexual attraction to him, but apparently she even feels emotionally attached to him. It blows his mind. 

As predictable, he’s speechless for a second. Quickly gaining his bearings again. “I never knew. I suspected but you’re good at hiding it.” He pauses then. “Maybe I’m just stupid.” He adds then, a small smile coming to his maw. 

His face instantly becomes predatory, like it usually is when he flirts. Cream brows raising softly as his smile becomes devilish as he dares to stalk closer. “Darling. Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Comes his smooth drawl, regarding her carefully. His eyes holding his usual playful, suggestive glint in them.
Messages In This Thread
[M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by Kynareth Deagon - January 09, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:56 PM